“Working as a Facilitator is incredible and really meaningful work. You can have such a big impact on someone’s life in such a short period of time.”
If you have:
- An interest in restorative justice
- A background in working in human services
- Are at least 19 years of age
- Have lived in Canada for at least a year
- Are able to submit to a Criminal Record Check
Then we want to hear from you!
Please contact the KRJ Coordinator to learn more about volunteering or complete our application form.
Download the KRJ Volunteer Application
Please email KRJ Volunteer Applications to: email@example.com